CIPS Presents: Summer Camp 2018
Summer Camp 2018
Summer camp will commence on the First of July and run for a Nine-week period till the 30th of August. The cost for summer camp will be as following:
Give your kids a valuable summer of exploration and discovery. Our Summer Camp is hands-on exploration into new and exciting experiences and all about learning through play while having fun. The children will participate in age-appropriate activities within exciting fun-filled themes. We can’t wait to see you this summer.
1. Week 1 – Under the ocean: Science and cooking experiments introducing the big blue ocean.
2. Week 2 – Jungle Book: Movement, balance and coordination in the Jungle.
3. Week 3 – Forest Life: Controlling my body and working together in a forest.
4. Week 4 – Farm Friends: On the farm, you need to design, make and create.
5. Week 5 – The Hungry Caterpillar: August. Strengthening upper body muscles to coordinate all those legs.
6. Week 6 – Look how my garden grows: Explosion of senses exploring nature.
7. Week 7 – Things my body can do: Science and movement combined working in our bodies.
8. Week 8 – Hand works: Cooking and the mystery of mixing explored.
9. Week 9 – Hospital: Imaginary play to upskill our future doctors and nurses.
Join us on our summer adventure – the perfect destination for fun and learning this summer!
*10% discount for sibling
**10% discount for Doha Mums member.
Please register at reception