CIPS Presents: Summer Camp 2017
Summer Camp 2017
Summer camp will commence on the First of July and run for an Nine-week period till the 30th of August. The cost for summer camp will be as following:
Give your kids a valuable summer of exploration and discovery. Our Summer Camp is hands-on exploration into new and exciting experiences and all about learning through play while having fun. The children will participate in age appropriate activities within exciting fun filled themes. We can’t wait to see you this summer.
1. Week 1 – Under the ocean: Science and cooking experiments introducing the big blue ocean.
2. Week 2 – Jungle Book: Movement, balance and coordination in the Jungle.
3. Week 3 – Forest Life: Controlling my body and working together in a forest.
4. Week 4 – Farm Friends: On the farm you need to design, make and create.
5. Week 5 – The Hungry Caterpillar: August. Strengthening upper body muscles to coordinate all those legs.
6. Week 6 – Look how my garden grow: Explosion of senses exploring nature.
7. Week 7 – Things my body can do: Science and movement combined working in our bodies.
8. Week 8 – Hand works: Cooking and the mystery of mixing explored.
9. Week 9 – Hospital: Imaginary play to upskill our future doctors and nurses.
Join us on our summer adventure – the perfect destination for fun and learning this summer!
*10% discount for sibling
**10% discount for Doha Mums member.
Please register at reception