Our Core Values
Our core values are based on the principles of the Green Start Early Childhood Education. It is reflected in everything we do and how we do it.
At CIPS we have the following core values:
- Children First: We have to teach them values to allow them to develop responsibility as leaders.
- Building Communities: Providing the platform that will allow our students to achieve maximum success and enrich their community.
- Learning to Believe: Each child needs to learn how to make decisions and accept responsibility for their decisions. In addition children need to learn problem solving skills, rather than “correct answers”. We believe that children need a safe place to identify and communicate their feelings, needs, and desires in order to function positively within their social environment.
- Culture of Excellence: We aim to meet children’s needs and parent’s expectations by improving and maintaining a safe, healthy and clean child care facility.
- Educational Value: CIPS educational standards will help children develop socially, emotionally, cognitively, spiritually, and physically.
- Nurturing Individuality: We realize that our students come from diverse cultures and backgrounds, therefore nurturing each child’s individuality is very important to us.
- Trustworthiness: We strive to demonstrate integrity in all our relationships; treat others the way we want to be treated. To be truthful, fair and trustworthy in our words and actions.
- CIPS Community Spirit: We cultivate a strong sense of community spirit in our organization and strive to assure a safe, bountiful, and productive environment for both our staff and children.
- Green Start: Our preschool environment reflects our commitment to be responsible with the resources we use, the learning experiences we offer and the well being of children in our care.
- Ethics: Our students will be encouraged to develop an ethical standard that is unchanging in the face of an ever changing world. At CIPS we place high priority on building trust, communicating candidly, frankly and constructively.