Our Code of Ethics
CIPS endorses and is committed to the following Code of Ethics:
In an effort to promote quality preschooling, CIPS believes in the worth and dignity of each human being and recognizes the supreme importance of good manners and the pursuit of truth, devotion to excellent care, and the nurturance of environmental protection principles. Essential to these goals are the protection of the freedom to learn, to teach and to guarantee a high quality education opportunity and experience for all.
At CIPS we recognize the following responsibilities towards our children:
- Childhood is a unique and valuable stage in the life cycle.
- All children are unique and display individual temperaments.
- Teachers that value the worth and dignity of every person, who maintain commitment to excellence, acquisition of knowledge, and integrity.
- CIPS is committed to supporting children’s development, respecting individual differences, helping children learn to live and work cooperatively.
- Our staff takes the time to bond and develop trust with each child in our care.
- Our programs are based on current knowledge of child development, and constantly evolve to integrate modern, developmentally appropriate knowledge and techniques that benefit our children.
- Our staff provides a safe, healthy, nurturing, stimulating environment and responsive setting for children.
- Our teachers promote health, self-awareness, competence, self-worth, and resiliency. They treat each child with respect by using positive, loving discipline and always ensure our children are kept free of any harm.
- We recognize the critical need for our kids to be eco- friendly.
- We are dedicated to exposing children to a variety of activities that will help foster their social, emotional, intellectual and physical growth and development.